Queen City Beats Volume 9 a.k.a Dub Radio 227 (Rap & Hip Hop) 2020

01. K Niggz - Pancakes

02. Doh-Ski – Hi, I’m Doug

03. K Niggz – Tell You

04. K Niggz, V.I.P & Gucci Brady – Music Is Everything

05. Skizza & Ev Thompson – Stubborn

06. AK & ThaGT – How I’m Livin

07. Dougie & Keatz Weber – Ridin

08. John Snow – Lost My Mind Now

09. Creation – Do My Own Thing

10. Creation – You Are Not Kings (RayTheNylist Diss)

11. L1L Coke Feat. I AM H-Town & Desmond Ali – No Fakes

12. L1L Coke – Walk It Out

13. K Niggz, Known Prophet & Creation – On My Own

14. Desmond Ali & V.I.P – SlowFastNow

15. Buggy Bennett – Dead End

16. T. Deniro & Buggy Bennett – Facts

17. AK & ThaGT – No Off Time

18. Keatz – Ride For Me

19. Fritz Tha WOLF – Go Off

20. DJ Xstatic – Nightmare

21. Alex Da Rippa – Like Michael

22. V.I.P – Now I’m Going To Eat (Prod. by Zack Bee)

23. Fritz Tha WOLF – MVP

24. Jayy Solo – Artari

25. Desmond Ali & L1L Coke – The Greatest Story

26. DJ R DUB L Feat. Bishop Brigante, Evil Ebenezer & JD ERA – Exorcist (Remix) (Produced by AK Productions)

27. Vic Monroe – Not Tomorrow

28. Lil Villin – Lost & Broken

29. DillyBat – Same Ol’ Shit

30. AK & Skizza – Beautiful

31. Ace Feat. K Niggz & Dekoy – Opportunities

32. AK & Skizza - Gospel

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dub Radio 205 Feat. DJ KIDD (Afro Beats, Reggae, Soca & Dancehall) 2020

DJ R DUB L Present's Dub Radio #78 (33 Tracks R&B /Pop/Dance)

DJ R DUB L Present’s Dub Radio #40 (Digital Copy)