DJ R DUB L Present’s Dub Radio #39 (Digital Copy)

01. Dubtro (www.DJRDUBL.com)
02. Marians Trench- Cross My Hart
03. The Latency- Kids
04. Die Mannequin- Bad Medicine
05. Our Lady Peace- Dreamland
06. Cage The Elephant- Ain't No Rest For The Wicked
07. Pearl Jam- The Fixer
08. State Of Shock- Too Pretty
09. Metric- Sick Muse
10. Nickelback- I'd Come For You
11. Kings Of Leon- Notion
12. Ten Second Feat. Lights- Every Day
13. Godsmack- Whiskey Hangover
14. Dead By Sunrise- Crawl Back In
15. Arkells- The Ballard Of Hugo Chavez
16. Theory Of A Deadman- Hate My Life
17. Danko Jones- King Of Magazines
18. Hedley- Cha-Ching
19. Mother Mother- Body Of Years
20. Three Days Grace- Break
21. Alice In Chains- Check My Brain
22. Rise Against- Savior
23. Mathew Good- Last Parade
24. Weezer- (If You're Wondering If I Want To) I Want You To
25. Breaking Benjamin- I Will Not Bow
26. Billy Talent- Devil On My Shoulder
27. AFI- Medicate
28. Fefe Dobson- I Want You (Remix)
29. IllScarlett- Take It For Granted
30. Metallica- All Nightmare Long
31. Stereos- Throw Your Hands Up
32. Ubiquitous Synergy Seeker- Anti-Venom
33. Bif Naked- Sick
34. Down With Webster- Back Of My Hand
35. Outro\Booking Info (www.DJRDUBL.me)

***Leave Comment's For Taste Test Link***

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dub Radio 205 Feat. DJ KIDD (Afro Beats, Reggae, Soca & Dancehall) 2020

DJ R DUB L Present's Dub Radio #78 (33 Tracks R&B /Pop/Dance)

DJ R DUB L Present’s Dub Radio #40 (Digital Copy)